[nos-bbs] mail forwarding re-write

John Kristian jmkristian at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 14:43:57 EST 2022

I suggest you insert this line into spool/rewrite:

ve2pkt at jnos.ve2pkt.ampr.org va2om at jnos.va2om.ampr.org

Put that line first in the rewrite file, so it takes precedence over
other rewrite rules.

If that doesn't work, I suggest you connect to JNOS as a BBS user, and
send a message to va2om at jnos.va2om.ampr.org. Does that work? If not,
check the JNOS logs and trace files to see what happened.

Best regards,
John Kristian W6JMK