[nos-bbs] NOSAPRS

Andrew Pepper anpepper at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 11:14:06 EST 2022

Ok thanks. So it only gates APRS-IS to RF, unless you're producing the
passcode internally.
I think the T2 servers were having an issue last night after I sent this
email I noticed I could not load www.aprs2.net which probably would explain
why JNOS was unable to connect. I'll try again this weekend.
Thanks.
Andrew