[nos-bbs] making JNOS mime aware ...

maiko at pcsinternet.ca maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Fri Apr 15 18:50:51 EDT 2022

Good day fellow xNOS users ...

In case anyone is thinking of giving up JNOS due to it's ancient email
capabilities, you can be given an award for doing so, humour required.

But in all seriousness, I am actively trying to make JNOS mime aware
for any email destined to local JNOS mailbox areas.

I started on this last summer, but I lost interest, and then at the
start
of this year I foolishly attempted to try out some third party MIME
libs,
which in the end frustrated the crap out of me.

So now starting over again from last summer's ideas, and I think I am
actually making some progress. I hope to have some test code out some
time 'soon', look for a new smtpserv.c under the RSYNC area next week
perhaps, or if you check regularly, you'll notice it.

Thanks for all your support over the years, 2004 is when I officially
took it over from James, been feeling OLD lately, best to all of you.

Maiko / VE4KLM