[nos-bbs] mailbox possibilities here too ...

maiko at pcsinternet.ca maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Sun Apr 3 10:36:48 EDT 2022

> In Europ there is a growing community on 30m 10147.30 in RPR.  And
> even 14103.3 on 20mtrs.  RPR has mailbox possibilities in Italy and
> Sweden.

RPR has a mailbox possibility here in Winnipeg as well :)

During the day I keep it on 18.108 USB (Dial), but evenings to
the morning I try and keep it on 10.147.30 USB (Dial). I would
like to do better frequency scheduling, since at times 24 mhz
is very open, much more then 17m is, depends what day I guess.

My location apparently is not great for DX I have been told.

Maiko / VE4KLM

> Best 73' and tnx4all work done.
>
> Jan PA3GJX.

You're welcome.