[nos-bbs] JNOS Winlink implementation

debiani386 debiani386 at protonmail.com
Thu Sep 30 00:35:26 EDT 2021

Hello everyone,

As I understand, in the latest version of JNOS, JNOS supports the ability to send/receive winlink email over the winlink network, atleast according to hb1bbs.com. Is there any documentation detailing how to set this up? Thus far, all i have been able to find is documentation on jnospwmgr (I have set up my winlink account using that program).

Also, does this mean that JNOS can act as an RMS node - atleast in the sense that I can connect to the JNOS node and have it act as an RMS node?

73, de KG7UJH
Christopher Kelley

Sent with [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com/) Secure Email.