[nos-bbs] anyone using ripd (44ripd) on linux hosting NOS ?

M Langelaar maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Wed Sep 1 21:36:15 EDT 2021

Time to humble myself, and someone may have explained this already ...

I must admit I have always had NOS do the 44 on my systems, spoiled I
suppose
with a fixed commercial IP address all these years. How do you guys have
JNOS
44 routing setup IF you are running ripd (44ripd) on your linux host ? I
assume you
have the ripd because you don't have a static IP address for your
cable/dsl service ?

How do you have the tun interface configured so that JNOS takes on the
44 address ?
  (do you really need to have 44 address for the  linux host system ?)

Maiko / VE4KLM