[nos-bbs] heads up 'remote disc early' possibly corrupting area index ?

M Langelaar maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Wed May 5 15:57:25 EDT 2021

Just on a roll ... some may construe this as rambling ... sorry (as they
say in Canada) ...

It would help if my 'mbox tdisc' was not set to 60 seconds, duh !!!

Re: my early disconnect issues

Yupppp ....

>>> 09:35:21  SUMCALL @ SUMCALL - fsr [+] index [1]
>>> 09:35:21  SUMCALL @ SUMCALL - fsr [+] index [2]