[nos-bbs] JNOS / WINLINK / AX25

Sky sky at aa6ax.us
Thu Jun 3 21:59:44 EDT 2021

Yeah, but I was afraid it was a stupid question in the first place.

What is the JNOS Winlink client? I'm not seeing this in the JNOS manual.

I see a mention on http://hb1bbs.com/HB3NOS-Jnos/ that JNOS can pick up message from a Winlink server, so I'm already thinking the pieces are in place.

Honestly the most ideal option is I want to drop a message into JNOS via SMTP and have it go out to the WINLINK system. I prefer not to have a special client just for WINLINK.

—Sky