[nos-bbs] VARA HF iface for JNOS 2.0 ...

M Langelaar maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Sat Jan 16 07:50:40 EST 2021

No, I have yet to buy the fully functional software, but the trial version
allowed me to develop this. I just got the results last night, it needs
more work, but I think I got it now.

VARA HF will pop up an 'evaluation vs buy' prompt each time you run
the VARA software. This works in trial mode, but will be 'slow' due to
the restricted bps, but in a pinch it would still be functional.

These VARA and WinRPR softwares are amazing actually.

Maiko