[nos-bbs] NETROM REACHABILITY, INP2011 (INP3), and NRR

Ian_Wade_G3NRW g3nrw-radio at ntlworld.com
Sun Jan 10 03:55:35 EST 2021

DIVERSION ALERT!

Jay Nugent  WB8TKL said:

 >     I have been using what I call IPNR routes - IP over NetROM, by
 > following the steps spelled out in Ian Wade's book.  It only takes a
 > couple lines added to AUTOEXEC.NOS to implement it.

Oh my goodness, that made me sit up and pay attention! I had to look at
the only remaining copy here of "NOSintro" to remind myself that it
first appeared in print in 1992, and I had started writing it in 1991 --
_30_ years ago.......

Although I no longer have any amateur radio equipment here, I still keep
an eye on this group for ol' time's sake. And I guess it's a good idea
to keep the radio equipment running in case your POTUS finds out how to
press the nuclear buttons, when radio will then be the only way to
communicate.

Best wishes to everyone here.

Ian Wade
G3NRW