[nos-bbs] JNOS terminal colors

John Kristian jmkristian at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 16:39:06 EDT 2021

I got black on gray by passing -y0+7 to JNOS on the command line. I
would prefer black on white or no change (which would be black on
white). I'm working with a very small display crammed into a rack in a
crowded shack on a mountain top. White on black is very hard to read on
a small display.

I'm using JNOS version 2.0k.2 plus a few modifications, on Ubuntu.

- John Kristian W6JMK