[nos-bbs] JNOS terminal colors

sky@aa6ax sky at aa6ax.us
Tue Apr 20 22:57:25 EDT 2021

Dear Friends, I’ve tried to solve this, and held off on asking such a trivial question of the group, but for reasons I won’t explain, today I really need to solve this.

When I bring up JNOS in Terminal on Raspbian, the window background color changes to black and the print is white. I have tried all the config commands to change that and cannot change it. (Sorry I don’t have them here as examples, but they don’t work.)

Honestly what I want is for JNOS not to change the Terminal colors.

Can anyone advise me how to change the Terminal print+background colors when JNOS launches? (I know they can change because I have Terminal set to black-on-white, and when JNOS launches, it switches to white-on-black.

—Sky

"Sky" (Jim Schuyler)
—Amateur Radio AA6AX
Online at aa6ax.us <https://aa6ax.us/>