[nos-bbs] JNOS and Direwolf

M Langelaar maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Sat Apr 10 09:54:10 EDT 2021

Glad to hear you got it working

 > JNOS needs to connect to Direwolf's AGW port (default 8000), not the
KISS port (default 8001).

Not sure where you got the 8001, the documentation always referenced
8000 as far as I know :

    https://www.langelaar.net/jnos2/documents/j2addendum.txt

https://www.langelaar.net/jnos2/Archive23Jan2019/archive/documents/practical/agwpe.html

The thing with the MTU puzzles me, never had to do that. I'll see what I
can find. Would be
nice if you can run a GDP session and see where it crashes. For instance :

     gdp -p <pid of jnos>
     gdb> cont
     when it crashes, it will break out of the prompt, then type in 'where'
     and send me the screen dump.

Thanks for the feedback,

Maiko

 > With smaller values of MTU (or no mtu configuration), JNOS would
crash when it attempted to send large AX.25 packets.