[nos-bbs] 2.0m.1 is out

M Langelaar maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Wed Jun 3 21:25:53 EDT 2020

It's not really an error, it's just saying the files you are using are newer
then the time zone you are currently in. If I release a version on my linode
server (hosted in New Jersey for example) and you extract the archive in
California an hour or two later, then the time on the files will
actually still
be in the future type of thing (hope I got that right). You get the idea.

That's why you see the time skewed warning. Just run the linux 'touch'
command on all the files in the JNOS source directory if you want quick
and dirty way of setting the time to 'now', then make clean, and so on.

Maiko