[nos-bbs] some timid questions

Sky (Jim Schuyler) sky at aa6ax.us
Wed Jul 22 20:51:38 EDT 2020

The JNOS compile on Pi is the proverbial piece o' cake.

Just to show you how easy...

I set up a directory /jnos2 then...

cd /jnos2
rsync -av www.langelaar.net::jnos2 .
tar xvzf jnos_2.0m.3_patch.tar.g

make clean
./configure
make

...process is from information in

    https://www.langelaar.net/jnos2/documents/changes.txt

I just ran this half an hour ago and easily made a new JNOS executable
for some testing I'm doing. As I recall, there were no compilers or
other junk I had to install months ago when I started this. I think that
once I figured out the process above it just compiled right out of the box.

—Sky

"Sky" (Jim Schuyler)
—Amateur Radio AA6AX
http://aa6ax.us/