[nos-bbs] some timid questions

Langelaar maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Wed Jul 22 13:57:12 EDT 2020

Now there's a call I have not seen for a while :)

Welcome back Old Man.

For the rest of you wondering where I am (I have emails to answer, I know),
but my other half is very sick right now, and it's a full time job
taking care of
that, and juggling the job :(

Be safe folks, stay healthy, stay busy !

Maiko / VE4KLM