[nos-bbs] Raspberry Pi built JNOS without color

M Langelaar maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Sun Feb 16 12:57:42 EST 2020

Last one till I figure it out completely ...

But it's definitely the JNOS code with regard to the no color issue.

I played around a bit  this morning using pieces from the latest htop
master source, and I got color to come up no problem. I just have to
figure out how to do it within the JNOS code structure - 'different'.

Maiko