[nos-bbs] Raspberry Pi built JNOS without color

M Langelaar maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Sun Feb 16 00:05:04 EST 2020

I think the problem is the COLOR code in JNOS, since htop works
fine on my PI 4, and looking at the source, it uses similar ncurses
code. I'll see what I can do.

I tried using a self compiled ncurses version 6.0, no luck, same
results, would like to try ncurses 5.9 (compiled from source), but it
won't compile on the PI 4, it's broken (known issue), and it's not worth
the trouble trying to patch it to make it work.

Maiko