[nos-bbs] Email Notification of Log Entries?

M Langelaar maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Sat Apr 18 10:46:44 EDT 2020

Well after some thought, this is a cool idea actually.

Have JNOS trigger on log filters and queue the entry and then
have a separate log notification process handle the events and
do the shells from there ...

and I can get rid of the old sysevent code I put in years ago.
   (which was very generic and probably not terribly useful at the time)

Maiko