[nos-bbs] More errors for a newbie

Jay Nugent jjn at nuge.com
Thu Oct 3 10:45:08 EDT 2019

Greetings,
    Sorry for my top posting....

    You will find Example AUTOEXEC.NOS, FTPUSERS, DOMAIN.TXT, MAIL.CFG, and
other configuration files on the WWW.MI-DRG.ORG website.  This is the ARRL
Michigan Section website for all things Packet.

    In the "JNOS" section of the website we have published HOWTO
instructions to install JNOS onto Linux, specifically onto the ever
popular Raspberry-Pi.

    That HOWTO is then followed by a section titled "HOWTO - Configuring
JNOS and its necessary Support files:".  In there you will find answers to
all the configuration questions you asked.

    The direct URL to the JNOS section is: http://www.mi-drg.org/jnos.html

    Enjoy!
       --- Jay Nugent WB8TKL
           o ARRL Michigan Section ASM for Digital Technologies
           o Chair, Michigan Section "Digital Radio Group" (DRG)
             [ www.MI-DRG.org ]