[nos-bbs] remote trace

Langelaar maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Tue Aug 6 09:41:18 EDT 2019

JJ wrote :

 > Gosh I hate intermittent faults lol! ;-)

It could be specific to the AGW code as well. What happens if
you don't use the AGW interface, is it still doing this ? I gather
it's consistently doing these hangs, not just a one off ?

The next time JNOS hangs or seems to go slow, you could try
and run the strace command on it, see where it's looping or
stalling, use 'man strace' for details on how to use it.

Or you can run gdb (gnu debugger) on JNOS and interrupt it,
then run it, interrupt it, run it, and so on, perhaps it will tell you
why it's hanging, or if it's in a loop as well.

Maiko