[nos-bbs] relaying denied

Michael Fox - N6MEF n6mef at mefox.org
Tue Mar 27 03:00:44 EDT 2018

I'm getting "relaying denied" when I send to any address in the cc: list.

I can send a message using SP to bbscall1 or bbscall2 and it works just
fine.

But if I use SC, then whatever I put in the Cc: field, fails.   I get a
returned "Failed mail" saying "relaying denied".  An example is below.

This used to work just fine.  The one thing I changed is that these machines
used to talk to each other directly over a single AX.25 radio channel.  Now,
they talk to each other over tun0 and an IP network.

Any ideas?

Also, there is an "smtp relay" command.  But no help, nothing in the manual,
and nothing in the release history.  Any idea how that works?

(#6) >

6

Message #6