[nos-bbs] RPI Raspbian Stretch Jnos autostart and restart automatically

SP2L SP2L at sp2l.ampr.org
Wed Jan 24 03:39:51 EST 2018

Jose.

IMHO, there are  _NO_ any special requirements
in order to start JNOS under systemd OS'es.

Easiest way is to put appropriate line somewhere
in the script starting ax25 stack, after last
command executed during boot up, for instance,
between such lines:

case "$1" in
  start )
  /start/your/jnos/here

  exit 0

That's what I'am doing in my Debian-9.3 adm64.

FTOH, if you need automatic restart, should JNOS crash,
then crontab based script checking JNOS statewould do.

Best regards.
Tom - SP2L