[nos-bbs] RPI Raspbian Stretch Jnos autostart and restart automatically

ve1drg ve1drg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 01:31:45 EST 2018

I use systemctl but will have to look up how I do it. I would think you would simply make up another hot file that you put in /usr/local/bin and it will do whatever you want when the box is turned on. Meaning it will start whatever you want.
Again I will have to look at one if my boxes to see how I do it. These boxes run forever without problems that you forget about them.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7.

Ted Gervais Windsor Ont