[nos-bbs] Jnos memory leak with forwarding

Boudewijn (Bob) Tenty bobtenty at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 13:49:43 EDT 2017

Yes, it is with incoming forwarding but what also plays a role here I think is when the indexing is messed up and this happens sometimes with a large area
like 'ww' (@ww),  .idn and .new files are formed and jnos doesn't know what to do with it as it seems or the area is too large to fix the indexing.
Is it running out of resources?

Bob VE3TOK