[nos-bbs] jnos doesn't see the net on new pi sdcard-RESOLVED!

jerome schatten romers at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 8 00:00:29 EST 2017

Thanks to all that responded… I found the problem: An ‘arp’ statement was broadcasting the wrong address for the jnos side of tun0, and thus the router could not see the jnos side of the tunnel and visa-versa.

At first blush, all seems to be working correctly now.

Again thanks to all that tried to help, publicly and privately and especially to Don - ve3zda who suggested early on that I check my arp statements. It turned out that I had accidentally loaded an old file which had the addressing of a bygone router.

Best,
jerome