[nos-bbs] jnos doesn't see the net on new pi sdcard

Boudewijn (Bob) Tenty bobtenty at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 21:04:18 EST 2017

Jeremy,

I don't know your situation of course but I assume Linux in your PI has also a 44 address and you can use that
also for the Linux side of your tun0 interface to jnos with its own 44 address.

For example in my case,

shell ifconfig tun0 44.135.85.151 pointopoint 44.135.85.30 mtu 1500 up

I'm running the ax25 utilities so Linux has already 44.135.85.151 of one of the interfaces.
You can use also one of your unused 44 address if Linux has no 44 address yet.

73,

Bob VE3TOK