[nos-bbs] More errors

Ray Quinn w6ray at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 1 09:33:59 EDT 2017

> On Nov 1, 2017, at 06:15, Maiko Langelaar <maiko at pcs.mb.ca> wrote:
>
> Hi Ray,
>
> I'm not ignoring this, it's just that the errors seem to be all over the
> place. I just don't know why, it's hard to figure out based on the
> information I've seen so far.

I figured you were wracking your brain due to the different errors.

> If I may suggest, get a standard centos or scientific linux 6 or 7 install
> put together (should take minutes if you're doing this on a VM) and then
> compile JNOS from scratch (use the default config.h for starters).

I tried the default config.h and it crashed within minutes. I now have it on real hardware running Debian 9.1. But really want it in a VM.

> IF this still blows up on you, then we need to look at the configuration
> files, specifically rewrite, autoexec.nos, perhaps even domain.txt

I can send you those files after work for your perusal.

Thanks.

73 de Ray W6RAY

Sent from my iPhone.