[nos-bbs] Where has the time gone? --SOLVED

jerome schatten romers at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 16 01:29:58 EDT 2017

Tom et al.

Since there was other stuff that was a bit haywire, I reformatted the card and re-installed the entire OS. Fortunately I had had a backup of the jnos directory on a usb stick, and I was able to re-install else everything from that. Seems all is well again.  Not a very elegant fix, but lI earned a few things along the way and we’re back on the air.
Thanks to all that responded!
jerome