[nos-bbs] Mail bug

Gustavo Ponza g.ponza at tin.it
Sun Jul 9 03:14:55 EDT 2017

Hi Maiko,

for information to you and Brian just download, compile
and operate the exact copy used by N1URO and the
results are exactly the same as the resinced JNOS2
version.

05:13:35  N1URO-7 @ N1URO-7 - MBOX (n1uro) connected
05:13:35  N1URO-7 @ N1URO-7 - MBOX (n1uro) reverse forwarding mail
05:13:35  N1URO-7 @ N1URO-7 - MBOX (n1uro) proposal SP N1URO < I0OJJ
05:13:37  N1URO-7 @ N1URO-7 - MBOX (n1uro) sent $15369_I0OJJ
05:13:37  N1URO @ N1URO-7 - MBOX (n1uro) open
05:13:38  N1URO @ N1URO-7 - MBOX (n1uro) forwarding
05:13:38  - only if we get FF send FQ
05:13:38  N1URO @ N1URO-7 - MBOX (n1uro) exit
05:13:39  N1URO-7 @ N1URO-7 - MBOX (n1uro) fwd exit

forwarding is dispatched in plain text and not in compressed
mode, then, the above problem arise ONLY when using the
'ax25' or the 'netrom' commands into the JNOS2 forwarding.

namely:

netrom n1uro-7
or
ax25 uro n1uro-7

The forwarding is OK on telnet mode.
Perhaps it's important the fact that I use the following setup:

#undef    JNOS_DEFAULT_NOIAC  /* preserve original JNOS default, leave
it ! */

73, gus