[nos-bbs] Winlink script

Charles J. Hargrove n2nov at n2nov.net
Sun Jan 1 10:22:55 EST 2017

Thank you.  That worked like a charm on the very first shot!

--
Charles J. Hargrove - N2NOV
NYC ARECS/RACES Citywide Radio Officer/Skywarn Coord.

NYC-ARECS/RACES Net Mon. @ 8:30PM 449.025/123.0 PL
http://www.nyc-arecs.org and http://www.nyc-skywarn.org

NY-NBEMS Net Saturdays @ 10AM & USeast-NBEMS Net Wednesdays @ 7PM
on 7.036 Mhz USB/1500 hz waterfall spot; Olivia 8/500 check-ins

"Information is the oxygen of the modern age. It seeps through the walls
topped
by barbed wire, it wafts across the electrified borders." - Ronald Reagan

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates." - Tacitus

"Molann an obair an fear" - Irish Saying
(The work praises the man.)

"No matter how big and powerful government gets, and the many services it
provides, it can never take the place of volunteers." - Ronald Reagan