[nos-bbs] soundcard modem software - can any of them connect out ?

maiko maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Thu Aug 17 01:21:43 EDT 2017

Thanks Mark !

> Slave the port to your production machine out in the cloud via VPN or similar?

Been away for a while, but I finally got to trying this out.

 My JNOS 'on the cloud' is now able to connect to the MultiPSK running
 on a windows PC here at home in my radio shack, so effectively I have
 a functioning RADIO port again - currently 10.151 LSB monitoring APRS.

I love OpenVPN, just had to add one 'push route' entry for the JNOS tun
subnet, and I can freely talk back and forth between JNOS and local PC,
the only 'pain' is that I have to keep the VPN active of course.

Maiko