[nos-bbs] JNOS Systemd file Ubuntu 16.10

Ron Gibson ve3cgr at sympatico.ca
Fri Apr 21 17:12:25 EDT 2017

Hi Bob,
Sorry for the delay. I've been in Algonquin for some R&R. I was having
the same issue for quite a while and finally found this article which
proved to be the ticket. If you want to see my jnos.service file just
let me know.

https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/56531/how-to-get-fewer-ttys-with-systemd

73 de Ron
VE3CGR