[nos-bbs] Another Segmentation Fault

Ray Quinn w6ray at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 4 19:58:17 EDT 2017

Maiko,

I am having issues again with JNOS 2.0k-1. I am not sure what is
happening here, but I can confirm that the strlen.S file doesn't exist
on this system. It has been running for several days without issue,
unlike the issues running on the Raspberry Pi.

Any ideas? Instructions (key strokes, etc) for GDB?

# 04 APril 2017 JNOS 2.0k-1 compiled from source
# 01 April 2017 22:13 Pacific Daylight Time (UTC-7)
# FIle size: 2707080 OS: Debian Jessie (A virtual machine)
strlen () at ../sysdeps/i386/i586/strlen.S:94
94      ../sysdeps/i386/i586/strlen.S: No such file or directory.

Thanks

--
---

If the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body,
then only left-handed people are in their right minds.

                                  _____

                      73 de Ray Quinn W6RAY
                         GMRS - WQTX645
                      Visalia, CA USA DM06ii