[nos-bbs] Status?

Maiko Langelaar maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Sun Apr 2 12:35:52 EDT 2017

> Does anyone know the status of mbgate/winnipeg.ampr.org ?

     http://www.langelaar.net/jnos2/news

   At least I have a dsl connection now, and I've reconfigured my JNOS
   on linux so I can at least access public DNS and servers (ip masqing
   the tun0). No I have not setup a Dynamic DNS hostname at this time.

   I would like to test some forwarding, so if any of you have a non 44
   accessible 'telnet port' for me to use, please let me know OFF list
   please (don't want to advertise it of course). Much appreciated.

   I need to really fix this so called 'lzhuf uncompress' issue where
   the uncompressed size seems to just blowup the odd time.

Maiko