[nos-bbs] Mbox jumpstart

Brian n1uro at n1uro.ampr.org
Tue Sep 20 16:35:20 EDT 2016

Maiko/Gus/Michael et al;
On Tue, 2016-09-20 at 11:37 -0500, Maiko Langelaar wrote:
> you're probably connecting to your mycall then. They have to
> be different, if you want the jump start removed then connect
> to the bbscall, they have to all be different SSID.
>
>    ax25 mycall ve4klm-1
>    ax25 bbscall ve4klm
>    ax25 ttycall ve4klm-2
>    netrom call ve4klm-3

This parallels the native linux ax25 protocol stack config (which many
don't understand).

In MFNOS, this is much different. There's actually a jumpstart
sub-parameter you can flag while sharing the same callsign-ssid across
the board thus making it a lot more flex friendly while being consistent
with your netrom-ssid

No biggie but thanks for the clarifications.

--
I was going to go see a Guns 'n' Roses concert...
until the liberals took away ALL the guns. Now I'm
only going to see Roses *sigh*
-----
73 de Brian - N1URO
email: (see above)
Web: http://www.n1uro.net/
Ampr1: http://n1uro.ampr.org/
Ampr2: http://nos.n1uro.ampr.org
Linux Amateur Radio Services
axMail-Fax & URONode
http://uronode.sourceforge.net
http://axmail.sourceforge.net
AmprNet coordinator for:
Connecticut, Delaware, Maine,
Maryland, Massachusetts,
New Hampshire, New Jersey, Pennsylvania,
Rhode Island, and Vermont.