[nos-bbs] A bad piece of pi...

Michael Fox - N6MEF n6mef at mefox.org
Tue Sep 6 23:43:49 EDT 2016

OK.  So, the next step is figuring out how the Pi controls services/daemons so you can get it started and then configure it for startup during boot.  It differs with each distribution.  And even Ubuntu is shifting.  I can never keep track of /etc/init.d/... or service ... or ...  What a jumbled mess.

Sorry I can't be more help.

Michael