[nos-bbs] ipip tunnels

jerome schatten romers at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 3 00:08:01 EDT 2016

Don.. I don’t think it’s limited to v.2.0k  SP2L has had this problem running other versions of jnos.  Tom could not poll nor send nodes to me or the others he was linked to, but we could connect through our link. Then, as if by magic, Tom’s system started working properly and worked for some days. Now I notice he again does not respond to polls, but I can still connect to his jnos through our link.

With 2.0k, everything works properly for me for about a day now, and then I loose several of my links. Switching back to 2.0j7  everything seems to work properly.  My 2.0k ‘seemed' to work fine too for the first few weeks and then it started exhibiting the behaviour you noted. I will look and see who else is running 2.0k that I am linked to  and maybe we can get a few more data points.

jerome - ve7ass