[nos-bbs] bleeding this versus bleeding that

Maiko Langelaar maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Tue May 10 12:44:59 EDT 2016

Good day,

It's been a couple of weeks since the last announcment, and I have
to apologize in advance for being 'quiet', but I felt I had to remove
myself from the list for a few weeks after all the troubles surfacing
with the latest bleeding edge. It was just stressing me out.

Decision time, since I would like to get moving on with this :(

Sounds to me that bleeding1 is the one to continue on with, so unless
anyone has any objections I guess we'll continue with bleeding (the
first one). Let me know your concerns, then I'll repackage the first
one and we can continue on.

Thanks for all your support (or not) and your patience :)

Maiko