[nos-bbs] jnos v. 2.0j.7v not receiving winlink emails

Peter McCorison peter at mccorison.com
Mon May 2 14:26:53 EDT 2016

A little rushed over the weekend. Today rebuilt JNOS with the ;FW line
simply containing  a newline: as ';FW:\n'. I was able to receive
messages from the CMS with this setup.

I tested again using a different callsign in the ;FW stanza, one which I
know had pending messages, and was unable to download messages.

So it appears that the only change required is to remove the VE4KLM
callsign from the ;FW: stanza.

  - Peter