[nos-bbs] JNOS 2.0k.rc (release candidate)

Maiko Langelaar maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Wed Jun 29 12:18:26 EDT 2016

> I have also put a fix in where B1F is not the default SID shown
> for incoming, instead of the older BF SID. So both ways, B1F is
> now technically supported.

I meant to say 'is NOW the default', sorry.

Only thing I have noticed however is I am getting early disconnects
on some systems, so I wonder if this is because of B1F change, so I
think maybe I should wait to update rsync till I figure out why.

Sorry people, being a bit over ambitious here ...

Maiko