[nos-bbs] JNOS 2.0k.rc (release candidate)

Maiko Langelaar maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Wed Jun 29 12:12:31 EDT 2016

Yes they are only warnings, I have actually added a command to my
development system allowing the sysop to suppress them, it's not
necessary to have them bombarding people if after some time it
is obvious which remote systems they are being generated for.

I have also put a fix in where B1F is not the default SID shown
for incoming, instead of the older BF SID. So both ways, B1F is
now technically supported.

Quite frankly, aside from a few response codes and the addition
of another checksum, and the 'resume' feature, there is not added
performance benefit to going to B1F from BF, but that's just my
2 cents worth. But if B1F is the 'latest', we should appear to
support it right ? right :)

And a few other 'fixes', including a fix to deal with improper,
but accidental, placement of '#' comments in the forward.bbs file,
causing connections to just not happen, but logs says they are.

I was planning on updating 2.0k.rc in the rsync area, so if you
want me to do that now, let me know.

Maiko