[nos-bbs] Latest JNOS 2.0 Linux

Peter McCorison peter at mccorison.com
Tue Jun 21 19:02:11 EDT 2016

I have made it work here. There are no instructions that I know of. I
spent a  couple of days reading the code to figure out what to do.
Basically, you need to fill in MB winlinkcall in Autoexec.nos. Then look
in the source for a couple of small free-standing programs that handle
the secure login callsign and password.

It would be great if somebody with more time and sticktoitiveness would
document this stuff.

However you still can't send QTC via Winlink to a regular internet email
address, at least not with the version of a couple of weeks ago.

  - Peter K2SPR