[nos-bbs] JNOS version 2.0k crashes...

Michael Fox - N6MEF n6mef at mefox.org
Fri Aug 5 22:45:14 EDT 2016

Really?

When I press B at the jnos> prompt, my screen clears (except for the status lines at the top) and I see:

Trying 127.0.0.1:telnet...
Telnet session 1 connected to Local BBS

JNOS (n6mef.ampr.org)

Login:

And, if I use F10 to flip back to the console, and type "tcp status", I see a telnet session.

Michael