[nos-bbs] multiple options for "start telnet"

Maiko Langelaar maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Mon Apr 25 13:06:41 EDT 2016

Nice to hear from you Jack :)

I think what is complicating everything, is that what I believed to
be a simple solution is not working for people. I don't understand
why, to be honest. I'm thinking something is missing or gone awry at
the software level, I'm not even looking at the runtime options as
the problem right now.

Honestly ? this has tired the crap out of me, and I'm taking a bit
of a break from it, the first 'bleeding' seemed to make people happy
in that several things magically just started working. If you wish to
keep using the first bleeding version, go for it, it's not going away.

> Perhaps the final fix(s) can be documented in a small spread sheet ...

At this time, there is no final fix, that's the problem, this was just
something for people to try out, it's not an official release, but I'm
not discouraging the hardcore folks to try it out.

Back to the drawing board (metaphorically speaking) ...

Maiko / VE4KLM