[nos-bbs] outgoing telnet connects.

Michael Fox - N6MEF n6mef at mefox.org
Mon Apr 25 00:54:01 EDT 2016

Bob,

I haven't seen that syntax:  [callsign] P

What does that do?

I'm using the latest bleeding2 (after Maiko put back in the dot handling.

My forward.bbs for an FBB station looks like:

callsign
tcp callsign.domain <port> cronly enableiac
+Callsign :
.<mycallsign>
+Password :
.<mypassword>
area1
area2
----

It does start.  And it does forward.  But I'm getting an occasional protocol error, which I'll report later.

Michael
N6MEF