[nos-bbs] multiple options for "start telnet"

Maiko Langelaar maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Sun Apr 24 20:00:46 EDT 2016

This should have gone to the list ...

>  will the “start telnet” command support multiple options

Yup.

>  start telnet 6300 cronly enableiac            # LinFBB

I didn't think linfbb required the cronly, just the enableiac, or
perhaps me removing the airmail telnet part is the cause of all the
grief ? Maybe I should just put it back into place, and that might
save some reconfiguration for specific systems. But then I'm torn
as to the 'correct' way to do this ....

Gus, Bob, Michael - opinion please ?

>  I’ve been using “tcp”, per the manual.  Is “telnet” also valid?

It only looks for the 't' :)

Maiko