[nos-bbs] Compiling v. 2.0j.7v

Maiko Langelaar maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Fri Apr 22 23:57:43 EDT 2016

> Initially, wlauth.c fails lacking header file md5.h ...

You need to install the openssl development package, I think it
might be called libssl-dev or openssl-devel or something along
that line.

I need to deal with that actually. The only reason it's needed is
because of the Winlink secure login routines, and I am guessing the
majority of people will ever use that, so I need to come up with a
better config.h option or whatever to deal with it. Sorry Peter.

Will see if i can get something out in the next release (2.0j.8)

Maiko