[nos-bbs] the 'noiac' or 'useiac' can of worms ...

'Gustavo Ponza' g.ponza at tin.it
Tue Apr 19 17:38:29 EDT 2016

Hi Michael,

now it's night here... and tests, if any, continue tomorrow.
OK for confirming some data about the BPQ ports... the
plain or the compress forwarding may derive from setups.

We are linked via BPQ node and XNET node and  not
via telnet.

However, just consider to leave definitively apart that
'mbox fbb 2' as that trouble the new native mode of
JNOS2 and so, your tests, that of Bob, of mine and
others become no correlated each other:)

73, gus