[nos-bbs] Bleeding edge FBB protocol error 3 with BPQ

Michael Fox - N6MEF n6mef at mefox.org
Mon Apr 18 19:21:11 EDT 2016

> I've updated forward.c, the noaic option should now work. I put it
> in the wrong spot so it was only getting picked up IF you specified
> the telpac or cronly option. I've fixed up that section of code so
> that you can do noiac by itself.
>
> Just rsync the bleeding area again to pick up the modified forward.c
>
> That should take care of the BPQ failing at least.

[Michael Fox]

Thanks Maiko.  I've compiled and it's running.

The BPQ station only forwards once per hour.  For incoming testing, I'll need to wait until he's got something to send me.  It may take several hours.

BTW, it is *SO* much easier to tell what's going on with the new proposal logging.  Thanks!